Monday, May 12, 2008

A month ago the Satellite dish lost signal during Dora the Explorer. Tragedy. When the TV wasn't working Charlotte was very determined to fix it. After going through the standard troubleshooting guide:

Power: On, no picture.
Sound: On, no sound.

She grabbed all three remote controls, placed them in a line on the couch, which she calls "Choo-Choo train of Motes" she sat next to the train of motes and systematically pushed random buttons to fix it. While doing this she kept saying, "C'mon motes, tv, dora...work! My fix it, not daddy!"

After about 8 minutes of no results, she went up to the tv, hit it with her hand and walked away. Saying "TV broking, my play with toys in Charlottes room...Grahm c'mon!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mentioned my blog was on private, but it's temporarily not so feel free to check it out!

Natalie

Breanne King said...

hey, thats how I fix a TV!

Barbara Everson said...

Just got my computer back so happy to see blogs about out those cute kids. Thanx xoxoxoxo

Little Lawrences said...

Burk and Kelly- You have such a sweet fam. I wish Heath would contribute to our new blog! I don't see that happening and time soon:)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

kelly!!!! hey, it's kara! :) i'm so sad i missed lunch with everyone at cafe rio...it was a crazy day! i've been wanting to get a hold of you, i heard thru the grapevine that you're in saratoga..i'm in eagle mtn! i keep hoping that i'll run into you at smith's or something :) how are you? how's life? your kids are ADORABLE! wow, it's been forever! it's so fun to get back in touch with old friends thru blogs..i found you thru nicole. drop me a line or something!!

Heidi P said...

Hey Neighbor!! Its Heidi. Thought I would check out your blog-- it was fun to see you a bit ago at Britts party..Your kids are so cute. Doesn't look like you post too much... but just wanted to say HEY :)