Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're packing up the car tonight for a trip to Denver for an extended weekend. Kelly and I try to go out to visit Paul (Kelly's Dad) and his family. Included in the itinerary is good snowboarding. With the amount of snow Utah received this year we anticipate a great weekend of spring-like skiing. Colorado's ski resorts are at a much higher elevation than Utah so their snow pack ususally sticks much longer as well. Paul and Kim will come out Saturday to watch the kids and give Kelly and I a day to ride without the kids as extra baggage! We truly look forward to it!

On the home front, all our interior doors, base boards and casings were delivered this morning. Once we get back from Colorado, the plan is to hang the doors, install the base boards, casings and window sills. I'll be glad to put down the paint sprayer for a week and focus on woodworking which I enjoy much more. Saw dust is easier to clean than paint.

Grahm is comfortable walking, weighs more than Charlotte and is developing a tough boy mentality. Often too tough for Charlotte's liking. Video of Grahm walking coming shortly.

Charlotte has been putting full sentences together that keep us laughing and sometimes guessing. I'll keep posting my favorite sayings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly!

Shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog (lame, I know, but thus is life). I was good to run into you again!

Natalie

mdbaldwins (at) gmail (dot) com